Workshops and readings 2011
Mary Blackbonnet workshops and readings
Mary Will be available for the following workshops and/or readings.
Embracing the Sacred: Nurturing and Protecting Ourselves and Our Children
****I am now scheduling Embracing the Sacred Workshops for 2012; please email me if you would like to schedule this workshop. Thank you!
To register, get an agenda or for more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Creative Writing: Finding fuel and nurturing the creative process.
This workshop focuses on finding and nurturing the creative elements of your thinking processes and committing pen to paper to create fiction and creative non fiction works
- Blogging 101: Getting started!
This is a primer and workshop focused on getting set up to blog on the internet. In this workshop we will cover aspects of blogging with free blogging sites like blogspot.com as well as setting up your own website and WordPress basics. Topics covered will include:
- setting up your blog
- picking a topic
- journalling and stream of consciousness writing
- including media ( pictures, video) to support your blog
- traffic basics: keywords and Backlinks
- Baby needs you 101: A course in fundemantal communication between you and your baby!
- Living your Life’s Purpose
Mary and her Husband Rich will help you clarify your Life’s Purpose and unveil the plan to help you achieve your dreams! This workshop will cover:
- determining what you truly want out of your life!
- finding clarity
- Determine your values and how they help or hinder your plan
-Formulating an RPM Plan!
- setting goals
- taking daily action
Mary will also be available for readings
If you are interested in attending or hosting any of Mary’s workshops
please contact us for details and prices: email@example.com